|Important RMA Procedures:
1. In order to process your return or exchange effectively, Customer must notify AIMO Wireless Inc. of problematic goods within 14 days of receipt.
2. Fill out the Form (click here to download) - Please complete the RMA Request Form with detailed descriptions of the problems for your products.
3. Fax the completed RMA Request Form with copy of the original Invoice to RMA Dept. Fax: (626)369-6886
*A missing invoice may delay the process and allow the due date to expire resulting in expiration of Warranty.
4. The RMA Dept. will notify the customer of the granted RMA number by fax or email upon Receipt of RMA request Form. Each item will be stated as Credit or Exchange based upon RMA policy outlined below.
5. AIMO Wireless Inc. must receive, verify, and confirm the RMA product with a copy of the RMA form and a copy of the original invoice in the box.
Please allow up to 14 business days to process your return claimed from the time it arrives at our RMA Department. All return merchandises with physical damages will not be accepted. Therefore, AIMO Wireless Inc. will not issue any credit to you for these merchandises.
Customer is responsible for all return's shipping costs. Customers can return the merchandise only if they are unused, with no damages, and in our company's original package.
We will not be responsible if the merchandise is wrongfully installed or damaged for any personal reasons. Shipping charges are not refundable.
The entire package without our RMA number will be refused. Shipping cost for any refused packages will be billed to customer. Please inform your sales representative of any shortage of merchandises upon receiving. Returned merchandise can only be applied for company credits, but in order to receive a cash refund, there must be a 20% restocking fee that will be applied. Customer is responsible for the all refuse both ways' shipping costs.